Sorry, nothing in cart.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
We at Odoroki.in always strive to deliver an exact product as ordered by customers, and in case of unavailability of the exact product, we would deliver a product as similar as possible to the one ordered by the customer.
If the order product is unavailable, then the customer will be intimated through email or phone; in case the customer doesn’t respond in time, we deliver the product that is similar to the product ordered based on our discretion.
2.Customers Choice – The Final Decision :
We will process the products in a good condition based on customers’ choices but no exchange will be done in any way based on recipients’ choice. Only after customers confirm it will the order be considered executed and it will be treated as final.
3.Non-Refund for Order Executed Perishable Items :
In case of perishable items such as flowers, cakes, sweets, etc., we will try to do delivery only once and the order will be considered as executed even if the delivery wasn’t made in that one attempt and no refund shall be given. Since these items are made on order, customised for the customer and PERISHABLE IN NATURE, they are NOT eligible for refunds
4.Returnable Products :
Based on the terms and conditions laid down in the Returns Policy, sometimes products may be returned if, for instance, the product was damaged in transit or wrongly delivered. But the decision to take the return of the product will be based on our sole discretion.
5.Product Guarantee & Warranty :
All the warranties, after sales services, maintenance of items, etc are subject to the conditions of the original manufacturers of products sold on Odoroki. Our responsibility comes to an end once the product is delivered at the recipients’ addresses.
6.Order Cancellation :
If a customer wants to cancel an order, they must contact the Customer Service Cell at Odoroki.in to cancel an order. If the product has not yet been dispatched, Odoroki.in, at its sole discretion, may cancel the order subject to its return policy. In case of cancellation, 10% of the order amount will be charged towards processing and other expenses.
7.Gift Delivery to Various Destinations :
In case of gift delivery in India, orders need to be placed before a minimum of 3 working days.
8.Order Rejection :
Subject to our discretion, “Odoroki.in” may at any point of time reject any order without any reason.
- 1. Our delivery time during the day is from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m..
- 2. In the case of midnight orders, delivery might be made between 11:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m..
- 3. In case the order is not delivered in the stipulated time window, then no refund will be made.
- 4. We would attempt to make a delivery only once. Therefore, make sure that the recipient is available before choosing delivery time. In case the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, we would not attempt a second delivery and the order would be cancelled. In that case, we would not be giving any refund.
- 5. You need to inform us at least 24 hours prior to the time of delivery for rescheduling orders.
- 6. If recipient receives the cake, Flowers, Chocoloates in damaged condition
- 7. Before signing the receipt for the cake, recipients should check the condition of the cake.
- 8. If the cake is damaged in any way, recipient should refuse to accept the cake.
- 9. The delivery person will try to pattern with replacement in a minimum of 5 to 7 hours.
- 10. You can place an order before 3 hours and get home delivery.